Who am I? ¿What do I do for a living?
I am a Systems Engineer (EE) and Theologian who has over 30+ years of Engineering experience in the Automotive, Defense, Federal, Government, Healthcare, Information Technology (IT) industry sectors. I worked for 14+ years for EDS (subsidiary of GM at the time) and 18+ years for Lockheed Martin. In fact, I have worked for Lockheed Martin Corporation since 2003 (15+ years) as a Senior Staff Systems Architect.
In regards to Theology, I have been applying and combining my Engineering and Theological knowledge in order to live a better life and pay it forward with those around me and even those who I have never met before. I have made it an enriching and life-long commitment.
To whom am I thankful for who I am?
I am thankful to God first and foremost as well as to my parents for their dedication and example. Likewise, I am thankful to my wife Sorelena and my three (3) children without whom I would not be able to do what I do. Of course, I am thankful to all my friends, teachers, classmates, co-workers, bosses, priests, deacons, etc.; the list is very long.
What have I studied? Where did I go to school?
The following is my academic history,
- Engineering degrees: Bachelor and two(2) Masters degrees.
- Theological degrees: I have two (2) Doctoral degrees in Theology.
- Technical Certifications (8+ certifications)
- Theological Certifications (4+ certifications)
- Technical Publications
- Professional Memberships
- BEYA Modern Day Technology Leader (2017)
- Spot Award for Cloud Computing system architecture deliverables (2012, 2013)
- Spot Award for SOSA System Architecture deliverables (2011)
- Hispanic Leadership Council, Role Model (2009)
- Best Innovative Jasmine Application – CA World (1999)
What languages do I speak?
English and Spanish. I am currently trying to continue learning Portuguese and am at a broken-Portuguese level at the moment.
What countries have I worked in? 6 thus far
United States, Canada, Germany, England, Venezuela, Wales.
What countries have I visited? 13 thus far
Canada, Colombia, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Italy, Israel, Puerto Rico, Spain, United States, Venezuela, Wales.